Snappy Spring Contest
Snappy Spring Contest
The contest starts on 8 April 2019 and ends on 8 May 2019. All times and dates are according to CET (UTC+1).
The aim of the contest is to collect points. 7 Models with the highest points will win cash prizes. Models will collect points based on their earnings but this time with a focus on the number of members. This means, that your earnings should come from different members to get the highest points! You can read about collecting points below.
7 lucky contestants will win one of the total cash prizes of 10.000 USD.
- 1st place: $5000
- 2nd place: $2500
- 3rd place: $1200
- 4th place: $600
- 5th place: $350
- 6th place: $250
- 7th place: $100
Payment of the prizes
The cash prizes will be paid over 3 months (6 periods) following the end of the contest. The amount will be divided in 6 parts, which will be added to the regular payouts if you earn over $200 in the given period. If, due to whatever reasons, one would not generate at least $200 earnings in a given period, the prize amount will be held for the next period.
To qualify for the contest, you must have:
- An approved and active Performer Account (accounts suspended for violation of our rules will be automatically disqualified from the contest)
- At least 1 free image on your profile that is set as a profile image. You must be visible on this image and should not show any other non-registered person on. Do not upload quotes, funny pictures, stock photography or copyright images that you don’t own the rights or license. You can add filters to the images but don’t overdo it. Less is more.
Models are collecting points during the contest, based on the following activities:
- Earnings: all types of earnings are calculated: standard private shows, 1on1 private shows, tips (virtual gift and online/offline tips), spy. Note: Bonuses, such as Model Awards prizes, Loyalty bonus, New member bonus etc. will not be calculated with the points. It is important to note that models who generate earnings from different members will get more contest points. It simply means that the more different members you have and generate income from, the higher your contest points will grow. Note: the same member creating more member accounts will be considered as one member.
- Online time: time spent online on the site ('Hidden cam' mode is not included. Free chat and Private chat time count)
- Followers: members can follow models by clicking on the ‘Follow me’ icon. Members will be then able to get email notification, when the model is online. They can of course set the frequency of such notifications or turn them completely off.
- Likes: members can vote for their favorite models (by hitting the 'Like' button on their profiles). Any active members can vote, every 6 hours, which means a total of 4 votes per day (24 hours). An active members is one who made at least one purchase within the last 30 days.
- About point-weights: to keep the contest fair and balanced, we introduced the weighing of points. Simply put, this means, that not all points are calculated with the same importance. Some points are more valuable, than others. Think of someone, who would stay online a lot each day, could win over someone who has a lot of private shows.
In order to keep the contest fair for everybody, we created some simple rules. Please respect these rules and respect other users. We reserve the right to disqualify Performer Accounts that violate the rules.
The following practices are strictly forbidden:
- Promotion of your profile and/or services through spamming (including email, comments, chat, board and so on)
- Forcing or soliciting members to vote, tip, start a private session, etc.
- Mocking, harassing other models or users of SoulCams
- Involvement in fraud
- Playback of recorded video or giving a still image as live stream
- Leaving the room unattended during free live
Winners will be announced on 9th May, 2019. We may publish the Performer Name and most current profile picture of the winners on SoulCams.com and relevant social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). If you wish to use another picture, please send it to us by email to email@example.com.
Tips for getting higher points:
- Refer new members for an extra +20% earning. Higher earnings means more points for you
- Generate income from as many different members as possible. Your contest points will grow more significantly if you make income from more, different members.
- Be active during the contest: online presence is important, as well as keeping your profile page fresh with new photos
- Communicate with members: use SoulCams’ messaging system to send out free credits or just say hi
- Promote yourself! Use social media, community websites, your own website or blog to keep your circles updates