This is the official FAQ page for Members
- 1 REGISTRATION
- 1.1 How can I go to private session, what do I need to do step by step?
- 1.2 I'm concerned about giving out my e-mail address.
- 1.3 Is it safe to buy tokens?
- 1.4 The email address I gave at registration is wrong or not available any more. How can I add a new one?
- 1.5 Where can I add the model's name who invited me to SoulCams.com?
- 2 MEMBER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- 2.1 I forgot my username or password
- 2.2 Where can I change my password?
- 2.3 How can I check my account balance?
- 2.4 Am I allowed to give my member account password to any other person or to my favourite model?
- 2.5 How long can I use my account?
- 2.6 Can I create and use multiple member accounts?
- 2.7 Can I change my member username?
- 2.8 I got some free private show minutes from a Performer. How can I use them?
- 2.9 I would like to get some extra tokens, how can I receive some?
- 2.10 I have several usernames (accounts), can models realize that these all belong to me?
- 2.11 I follow some models but I do not want to get notification emails if they come online, what can I do?
- 2.12 How do I remove a Favorite Model?
- 2.13 I'm banned from free chat. Why?
- 2.14 What am I allowed to do and what not while I am online?
- 2.15 I see that some models have special badge. What do they mean exactly?
- 2.16 How do I cancel my membership at SoulCams.com?
- 2.17 I want to unsubscribe from SoulCams newsletter, what do I have to do?
- 3 COMMUNICATION WITH MODELS
- 4 PRIVATE SHOWS, SHOW TYPES, PRICES
- 4.1 How much do I have to pay for a private show?
- 4.2 What is the difference between Standard and One-on-One private shows?
- 4.3 What does SPY function mean?
- 4.4 Why can't I use Spy mode in some performers' room?
- 4.5 I forgot to vote on the model after the private show, can I do it later?
- 4.6 A model invited me to private conversation (PM), do I have to pay for that?
- 4.7 What happens if I get disconnected during private show?
- 4.8 Can models in non-nude categories get naked?
- 4.9 The model won't do what I asked for in private
- 5 VIP MEMBERSHIP
- 6 FAN CLUB
- 7 LUCKY TICKET
- 8 FEATURES
- 9 BILLING QUESTIONS
- 9.1 What cards do you accept for buying tokens?
- 9.2 Can I buy tokens if I do not have a credit card?
- 9.3 How can I contact you if I have a billing-related question?
- 9.4 What will appear on my credit card statement?
- 9.5 I would like to change or update my card details. How can I do it?
- 9.6 Does your site save any of my credit card information?
- 10 TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
- 11 CONTACT US
How can I go to private session, what do I need to do step by step?
- First you need to create a member account, you can sign up by clicking on the FREE SIGNUP! text at the top-right corner of the site or click here. Choose a username (this is the name performers will see when you enter their room), choose a password you will easily remember later and add a valid, working email address where you are available.
- If done then you will be redirected to the BUY TOKEN page. Please mind that as it is an online transaction you need to add your valid details in all cases for your own and our safety as well, transaction attempts with inappropriate details will be rejected!
- choose a token package then provide the owner of the credit card you wish to use, the credit card number, the CVV2 number and the expiry date of it. If done then click on FINISH and wait for the answer from the Billing Service Provider. The transaction may be approved or declined:
- If your transaction was approved (check your balance at the top of the page) then you can go to private session with the models (Standard and One-On-One), use the SPY feature (peek in their room). If you open the model's live chat room then you can see the Start Show button above her live camera picture. If you click on it, a pop-up window will come up and you can decide if you wish to go to private with Standard mode or One-on-One way
I'm concerned about giving out my e-mail address.
Is it safe to buy tokens?
Buying tokens is 100% secure, your transactions will be handled by the industry leading billing processors: Shift4 and 'Epoch. Confidential information (your name, card details, ..) are transmitted via encrypted channels (look for the "closed padlock" icon in your browser). Any personal information collected from you is kept strictly confidential and is for the limited purpose of identity verification to protect SoulCams from abusive behavior. Any payment information collected will never be used to charge you for anything, unless you specifically authorize us to.
The email address I gave at registration is wrong or not available any more. How can I add a new one?
Please log in to your member account and go to the SETTINGS menu. You can add your new email address where we send a confirmation link.
Where can I add the model's name who invited me to SoulCams.com?
Models can send you their individual referral link to signup on SoulCams. Just use the link to sign up and our system will detect the referrer model (the referral links look like this: https://www.soulcams.com/membersignup/?ref=XXXXX where XXXXX is the Model's username).
MEMBER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
I forgot my username or password
Click on the Forgot Password link and we will send you a new password (you can change it later)
Where can I change my password?
Log into your member account and click on SETTINGS menu to change your password. We recommend that you choose a strong password with the combination of letters and numbers.
How can I check my account balance?
Once you are logged in, check your balance at the top right corner of the page.
Am I allowed to give my member account password to any other person or to my favourite model?
We record each login attempts of member accounts for security reasons. If any unusual IP appears in your login history we may put your account on hold and ask you to contact our Support Team for verification. It is your responsibility to keep your passwords safe, if you give out your login information to anybody we cannot assure that your information will be protected. We also do not advise member to give out their password to models, if the model uses the member account for bad purposes (e.g bothering other models) then both the model and the member account will automatically be suspended (blocked). Models who log into a member's account are not allowed to spend any tokens from the member account balance, it is also prohibited for a model to vote, write messages, wishes with the member account. If it happens then we block both the model and the member account (in such cases contact us at email@example.com, we will reactivate your member account and you will be asked to change your password to a new one.) Even if you have a serious relationship with a model we still do not recommend giving your password to models.
How long can I use my account?
Once you create a Member account it will be available for life even if no purchase happens on it.
Can I create and use multiple member accounts?
Yes, you may create as many member accounts as you wish.
Can I change my member username?
Unfortunately no, if you wish to have another member username, you can create a new one any time.
I got some free private show minutes from a Performer. How can I use them?
Performers may give you free minutes that you can use exclusively in their room for private show. Once you get free minutes from a performer you will get a message both to your inbuilt message system and registered email address. You need to spend at least 8 uninterrupted minutes in private show in order to use the free minutes you got. You need to have at least one, successful transaction in the last 60 days in order to receive free minutes from models. Note: you have 16 days to use the received free minutes. If you miss it then it will revert to the model. A separate sub-menu will list the models who you got free minutes from under the 'My page' main menu / 'Free minutes' sub-menu. Once you access a model's room you got free minutes from, a green text will appear at the top-right corner of the page.
I would like to get some extra tokens, how can I receive some?
Pay attention to our news as we usually provide opportunities for members to gain extra tokens.
I have several usernames (accounts), can models realize that these all belong to me?
No, models will not know about it, we never share any information (including your personal information) provided by you during the member account registration. The only way they can get more information about you if you share it with them. We recommend you never to share information like your real name, address, company you work with, e-mail address etc. with anyone on the internet.
I follow some models but I do not want to get notification emails if they come online, what can I do?
Log in to your member account and click on 'Following'. Uncheck the 'Notification' box under the model's profile picture to get rid of the notification emails.
How do I remove a Favorite Model?
Log into your member account, click on 'Following'. There are all the models you marked as favourite (follow). If you want to remove a performer then hit the Remove text under the performer's picture.
I'm banned from free chat. Why?
Please understand, that our models work hard to satisfy all customers, be kind with them and never ask for things they are not allowed to do and avoid being rude with them. It is the model's decision, they can ban guests from the free chat area if they feel like. If you think that a Model banned you without reason please contact us and we will investigate it.
What am I allowed to do and what not while I am online?
As a viewer you have to respect the online models so please be nice to them and do not make fun of them. Usage of dirty words, bothering them, begging for free show continuously will not lead to anything and the models will ignore you or ban you from their chat room. If you have a problem with a model (the model was rude to you without reason / the model’s behavior was unacceptable) or maybe with an other member or guest then contact us and we will investigate it and do the necessary steps. Bothering or annoying, trolling them make no sense, in such cases look for other models
- be rude with models / members (or guests) without any reason
- offer them to send money outside SoulCams.com
- encourage them to give you a show outside SoulCams.com
- asking for personal details (name, address), telephone number, email address / instant messaging contact ways like Yahoo, Skype ...
- record the model’s live camera feed / save pictures from their gallery and publish it anywhere
- advertise any other webcam sites
- flood the chat room or disrupt other users in any way
I see that some models have special badge. What do they mean exactly?
We have introduced a new listing-page, which should give a better overview of the online models and make your choice easier by displaying special tags and badges. We can now also highlight certain models or events and list them accordingly.
- Model of the day: model(s) with the highest earning will get the badge and her profile picture will be listed on the first position.
- Happy Birthday: models with birthdays will receive the badge, together with a prominent position on our listing page.
- Recommended tag: this special tag is for the most talented and loyal models on SoulCams. Models with this tag will always appear on the top of the listing page.
- New tag: all new models get this tag automatically. It stays on in the first 8 hours of their online presence. The might need some encouragement and help from you!
- HappyH: models with the lowest per-minute price (15 tokens/min) are displayed with this badge. In most cases it is a promotion from the model and a way to drive more viewers to their room.
- follow: it means that you marked the model as favorite in the past (follow).
- match: you follow the model and she follows you too (you both marked each other as favorite)
How do I cancel my membership at SoulCams.com?
Please send us an email from your registered e-mail address including your username. However, it is unnecessary to cancel your membership, since there are no recurring fees. Your credit card will not be charged unless you initiate a transaction.
The easiest way is to disable Newsletter function is to click on menu 'SETTINGS' and uncheck the newsletter option. Alternatively you can send us an email from your registered email address as well with 'unsubscribe from newsletter' request.
COMMUNICATION WITH MODELS
How can I send messages to the models?
If you are a paying member then models can send you messages and you can send them too at menu Messages. You can also enclose images, links and send them to models. Sending messages is totally free of charge on SoulCams!
Can I get a notification when a performer is online?
You can mark your favourite performers by clicking on the 'Add to favorites' button in the chat panel. You will find your favourite performers under menu 'Following' in your member account. Any time your favorite model is online you will get an e-mail message. You can set the frequency of these notifications, by default you'll get one message per model every 24 hours. There is also an MSN-style pop-up that appears on the top-right corner of your browser.
PRIVATE SHOWS, SHOW TYPES, PRICES
How much do I have to pay for a private show?
First of all you need to buy tokens to be able to go to private session. The private show prices are not fix prices, models can set the price-per-minute for their shows. Any time you plan to take a girl to private session, a pop-up window will notify you about the model's per-minute prices (standard and 1on1 privates).
You can always check the prices before entering a private show, click on Start private button and a pop up window will notify you about the models' prices and will also allow you to select between the two show types. Your tokens are deducted on per-second basis. You can peek behind closed chatrooms using our Spy feature which has a fixed price of 10 tokens per minute.
What is the difference between Standard and One-on-One private shows?
STANDARD private show usually has a lower price and more members can join in at the same time. Members can not see each others' chat or communicate with each other. ONE-ON-ONE private show has a higher price, but we guarantee that you can enjoy full intimacy with your favorite model. During a ONE-ON-ONE show no other members can join the show or peek in
What does SPY function mean?
While a model is hiding her cam (for example: she is having a private show with a member) you can peek in the show at a lower cost than the Standard and One-on-One private session. Spy mode has a fix price at all models: 10 tokens / minute and available at those who enabled this function and are not in One-On-One private session. With spy feature you can watch and hear the live private show as if you were in a private session, the main difference is that you CANNOT have access to the private chat between the model and the member and you cannot type to the model. The button SPY is next to the Start private in the chatroom. The models can disable this function though.
Why can't I use Spy mode in some performers' room?
You can use the spy feature if the model is NOT in free chat so if she is either in standard private with someone else or in 'Hidden cam' mode. The spy feature also must be enabled by the model. They can decide to disable it.
I forgot to vote on the model after the private show, can I do it later?
To vote for a model you need to spend at least 10 minutes with them in private continuously (without interruption). Once you enter private, a VOTE button will appear on the top of the chat panel. A green bar will indicate if the 10 minutes have passed and the button will become active and you can vote for the model. You don't need to wait until the private show ends, however you can vote for the model after you quit the show in the Vote for a show menu in the menubar until midnight (Note: all times are GMT+2).
A model invited me to private conversation (PM), do I have to pay for that?
No, that is absolutely free, although the available time for standard members and guests is limited. Free private conversation means that the Model would like to separate you from the main free chat so others will not see your conversation. This is a great way for models to get customers know better. This feature is not the same as a private chat or private session!
What happens if I get disconnected during private show?
Can models in non-nude categories get naked?
According to our rules, models in the Flirt/Talk only category can get naked during a private show, however they are not obliged to do that. It is their choice but please always make sure you talk it over in the free chat area first to avoid conflicts.
The model won't do what I asked for in private
Our models are free to decide what they will and will not do in private. Performers are not obligated to do anything you ask, but most are willing and happy to put on a show for you. The free chat is the perfect place to find out from the performer what she will and won't do. These are real people broadcasting from their homes live, and they will have different likes and dislikes. Please mind always to check first what main category the Model is in. Models in GIRLS category has to perform a naked show in private session if you ask for it. Tell your detailed wishes to the models in free chat first and ask them if they are willing to do it or not in private show. If the model will not do in private session as promised, report it to us through an email and we will investigate it. Models in FRIENDSHIP main category are here for chatting, flirting, they do not have to perform a nude show, although if the model tends to do it for you in private session then we will not punish her for it, it just depends on the model's decision. Please check the model's bio page too you are interested in and read what they are willing to do in paid private chat. You can also use the 'WISHLIST' feature to find a model for your special request.
Please check out all the relevant information concerning the VIP status here: https://wiki.soulcams.com/index.php?title=VIP_membership
Models can set up their own Fan club and you can join and support the model on monthly basis by being a regular Fan club member of her!
You can join the models' Fan Club on their profile ('Join my Fan Club' button) beneath their profile picture.
Please always check out the model's profile page first to know what he/she offers for the Fan club membership!
Models are advised to upload unique images for Fan club members and fill out the special SoulCams Fan club interview. Once you become a Fan Club member of the selected model, you will see these contents on her profile. It is important to note that it is not mandatory for the models to upload images to the Fan Club folder or fill out the interview. However, they must provide something in exchange for your Fan club membership and they have to indicate and describe what they provide for Fan club members. They can offer you several other benefits based on their choice.
Joining a Model's Fan club may cost 299 tk/month; 499 tk/month or 999 tk/month based on the model's setting. This is the Fan Club membership for 30 days and it will be deducted from your member account token balance once you join the model's Fan club.
After 30 days, you can renew the Fan club manually.
As a Fan Club member, your votes after private shows will count double for the model (in case you are not a VIP member. If you are a VIP and Fan club member too at the same time, your vote still will mean 1 x 'double' point for the model).
You will see a list of your Fan club models by clicking on your member username and selecting 'My fan club models'. The day counter at the bottom-right part of their thumbnail will indicate how many days there are left from your Fan club membership.
Try your luck with SoulCams LUCKY TICKET and win bonus tokens! One lottery ticket has a fix price of 20 tokens.
When you buy a ticket, its price will be deducted from your member account balance. As soon as you win, it will be added to your member balance right away.
Do cam2cam and voice2voice features have fee?
No, they are totally free of charge on SoulCams.com!
Is it possible to open SoulCams from my mobile phone/tablet?
Yes! You can chat, go private, peek behind closed chatrooms with the spy feature and give tip to models using the mobile version of the site. Token purchase is also possible using the mobile version. Unfortunately you cannot use the cam2cam and voice2voice features yet in privates however you can hear the performers' audio (sound).
What cards do you accept for buying tokens?
We currently accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard; Visa; Discover, Diners and JCB logos.
Can I buy tokens if I do not have a credit card?
Yes, you can. We have expanded our processors further giving even more and comfortable options to our members to top up their balance.
- Sofort Banking: you can pay smoothly and securely. All you need to have are the details (PIN/TAN) of your online bank account at hand. Available for users from: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland
- PaySafeCard: Buy paysafecard at over 450.000 sales outlets around the world and pay with it at thousands of online shops. You do not have to enter any personal information or bank account or credit card details. Your privacy remains completely protected at all times.
You can buy PaySafeCard in the following countries:
- USA, Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK
- PayPal: you can use your PayPal balance to buy tokens on SoulCams.
- Wire (bank transfer): You can purchase SoulCams tokens by sending a Bank Wire Transfer directly to our company account. You can send any desired amount and we will convert it to SoulCams tokens accordingly. More information: Purchasing tokens by Wire (bank transfer)
With billing questions and concerns, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have question about an existing transaction, please provide the transaction ID in your email.
What will appear on my credit card statement?
The following text will appear on your credit card statement: FS Media EU Germany
I would like to change or update my card details. How can I do it?
In order to change or update card details, you need to log in to your account and choose the credit card option (with any tokens package). At the next screen you will have the option to enter a new card by clicking on the existing card in the drop-down menu and choose New Card. You can also delete an existing card. Once deleted, you have the option to enter new details.
Does your site save any of my credit card information?
Your transactions will be handled and processed by the industry leading billing company: SecurionPay. SoulCams.com will never store any of your credit card information.
What is the best browser to use with SoulCams.com?
We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
|Mozilla Firefox||download link|
|Google Chrome||download link|
Do I need to install any plugins to view the live performances?
No, the only plugin you need is Flash Player. Click on this link to check if you have the latest Flash Player installed
I have problem viewing the live feeds
If you experience any technical problem (you cannot access the models' camera feed, slow internet connection, etc) please do the followings:
- close all browser windows and restart your PC
- make sure to have the latest version of the browser you use. If you have an older version, please update it.
- open the site from a different web browser (Please use either Google Chrome or Firefox).
- make sure your PC is not overloaded and there are no programs running, no other sites are opened in the background (downloader programs, other video streaming sites (e.g. YouTube)).
- plug out your internet modem / router / internet USB stick, wait a minute, plug it in again then restart your PC
- delete Cookies and Caches from your browser.
- use cable-type internet connection if possible. Wireless internet connections or mobile internet USB sticks will cause you so much trouble and cannot provide sufficient bandwidth.
- scan your computer for viruses with an anti-virus software
- Cookie = web browsers (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, ...) use small text files called cookies to keep track of information (e.g login name) you provide on a site. If you open again the site then your browser will remember your information (e.g login name). Click here to read more about cookies.
- Cache = temporary files that are stored on your computer while you browse web pages so that the next time you visit the same page it loads faster. Click here to read more about caches.
In some cases cookies and caches can cause browsing troubles or disorders during browsing, therefore they should be cleared occasionally. The following description shows how you can clear (delete) caches and cookies from each browser (the description is valid for the latest version of the browsers, if you have an earlier version then we advise you to update it)
You can also check the following useful page that describes in great details on how to clear the caches in the different browsers: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
How can I turn on my camera and/or microphone in private show?
Please check out our detailed guide on how to turn on your camera / microphone in private session. If you do not want to read, you can watch a short video demonstration about it also.
In case of any questions contact us via email and we will get back to your shortly. Please make sure to contact us from your registered email address any time you send us an email.
Our email address is: email@example.com