Aces and Queens Contest
This wiki description of Aces and Queens is effective from 1 October, 2023.
About the Aces and Queens Contest
You can collect points and win amazing cash prizes by participating in our Aces and Queens Contest.
- Total prize is: $6900 every 11 days and will be distributed among the top 11 models.
- The contest runs every 11 days and based on Central European time. Once the contest finishes, the next one starts automatically.
- You do not need to apply for the contest, you take part in it automatically as long as you meet the criterias (see them below)
The conditions of participating in the promotion
- an approved and active Performer Account (accounts suspended for violation of our rules will be automatically disqualified from the contest)
- Tags: at least 8 tags added to your profile to describe yourself (and your private show and/or what users can expect from you while you are online). You can update your tag list in your model account (menu Settings / My profile and Performer category and tags section).
- a set up profile image where the model is recognizable by face. You must be visible on this image, by face, and should not show any other non-registered person on. Do not upload quotes, funny pictures, stock photography or copyright images that you don’t own the rights or license.
Total prize: $6900 / 11 days = $20.700 / month
- 1st place: $3000
- 2nd place:$1500
- 3rd place: $1000
- 4th place: $500
- 5th place: $350
- 6th place: $200
- 7th place: $150
- 8th place: $100
- 9th place: $50
- 10th place: $30
- 11th place: $20
Payout of prizes
- If the contest is over and you win a prize, the whole amount will be added to your stats automatically.
- It is very important to note that a model has to have at least 25 hours of online time during the contest period to get the prize. The 25-hour online time can consist of Free chat and/or Private show time, Hidden cam mode does not count in the calculation. This will be checked manually by us after the end of the contest and Models not fulfilling this requirement will lose the prize. You can always check the amount of time you spent in private (Statistics menu / Turnover Date tab / Private time column) and your time spent in Free chat (’Online’ tab / Time in free column).
Current contest ranks
You can see the current ranks in the SoulCast Model Application at 'Contests' tab and also on the banner on the main page of SoulCams where you can check back the previous contest ranks too by hitting the 'Previous' button: See the current contest ranks here: https://www.soulcams.com/memberarea/contest_rate.php?special=AcesandQueens
How your points add up
- The more different members you make your earnings from, the bigger your contest points will grow. Note: the same member with more accounts spending in your room will count as one member.
- To keep the contest fair and balanced, we introduced the weighing of points. Simply put, this means, that not all points are calculated with the same importance. Some points are more valuable, than others.
|private shows (standard and 1on1) and spy incomes||earnings||no|
|time spent in private shows (both standard and 1on1) and spy||feature||high|
|online tips and virtual gifts (pieces)||earnings||low|
|votes after private shows||feature||high|
|Fan club subscriptions||feature||low|
|video and premium photo album sale||feature||low|
|offline tips||earnings||no (does not count)|
|referring new members||feature||medium|
- private shows (standard and 1on1) and spy incomes: your income from private shows and spy will generate contest points for you. You can read more about the private show types and spy feature here: Private Show Types.
- time spent in private shows (standard and 1on1) and spy sessions: the time spent in privates and spy sessions will turn into contest points. The longer your private shows and spy sessions are, the higher points you get.
- votes after private shows: to vote for a model, members need to spend at least 5 minutes in private continuously (without interruption). Once the member goes to private session, a VOTE button will appear on the top of the chat panel where they can rate the show from 1 to 5 where 5 is the highest. When the 5 minutes have passed, the button will become active for the member and they can vote for the you. If the member forgets to vote for you during the private session, they can do it later too in the Vote for a show menu in the menubar until midnight (Note: all times are CET). Note: one member can vote maximum 10 times per calendar day. All times and dates are according to CET (UTC+1).
- online tips / virtual gifts: tips and virtual gifts received will result in contest points also. It is important to note that the number of virtual gifts / online tips received count (quantity) and not the amount and/or income you make from them. Offline tips do not count. Read more about the Tips/Virtual gifts here: Tips
- video and premium photo album sale: upload videos and image albums and generate income and contest points with them. Read more about the Video sale feature here: Content sale and find more information on Premium Photo sale here.
- likes: occasionally, you can collect points by collecting 'likes' from members. The 'Like' button is beneath the chat input field when you are online. A member can 'Like' the model every two hours (12 times per 24 hours). An active member is one who made at least one purchase within the last 30 days. VIP members' like count double!
- followers: Members can follow you by clicking on the ‘Follow’ icon on your profile. Both basic members (without purchase) and standard can follow you. You can receive contest points if a Member with at least one purchase will start following you (basic member followers do not count). Note: a member already following you, unfollowing and following again, will not count.
- referring new members: you will get points when you refer a new member to us and the member makes his first successful transaction. The member has to be new without any transactions on any other accounts. The member has to use your individual referral link to sign up. You can read more about member referrals here: Member referral - How it works
- online time: only free chat time and time spent in private and spy sessions count, online time spent in Hidden cam mode do not.
- Fan club subscriptions: each member subscribing for your Fan club will mean contest points for you. Do not have a Fan club yet? You can create one easily. Please read more about Fan club here: SoulCams Fan Club
Tips for getting higher points
- Be active during the contest: online presence is important, as well as keeping your profile page fresh with new photos
- Communicate with members: use SoulCams’ messaging system to send out free minutes or just say hi
- Promote yourself! Use social media, community websites, your own website or blog to keep your circles updates
We reserve the right to disqualify models from contests and promotions if the performance or quality of the stream is not up to our standards. We consider these events and incidents as damaging to the website's reputation and will not tolerate them. These include, but not limited to the following:
- Broadcasting low quality, bad stream (low FPS, low resolution, low light conditions, artifacts, etc.)
- Empty chat room (model is not appearing on cam), both in Free chat and Hidden cam mode
- Appearance not appropriate: model should look authentic and attractive
- Dirty or messy clothing
- Lack of overall hygiene
- Lack of mental and/or physical fitness (sleep deprivation, looking tired or exhausted)
- Being online too long without break/sleep
- sleeping in front of the cam or 'passing out'
- Broadcasting pre-recorded video instead of live stream
- Constant stream showing total zoom on one specific body part, clothing item or room equipment/furniture
- Still stream (one frame showing only as still image)
- Using stolen identity / fake IDs to register a model account
- Forcing or soliciting members to vote, tip, start a private session, etc.
- Mocking, harassing other models or users of SoulCams. Talking about other models in a disrespectful way.
- Promotion of your profile and/or services through spamming (including email, comments, chat, board and so on)
- Model using her own card, friends' card, family members' card for creating member account and buying tokens to spend them on herself, abusing the contest points
- Model using a real member's account to log in and spend tokens from there on herself, to abuse the contest points. This is also not allowed if the member officially gives permission for the model to do so.
- involvement in fraud
In certain cases, we will notify and warn the model before suspension but in some cases we will suspend the account for a given time or even close the account immediately.
Step 1: Notification, warning (by email or in chat)
Step 2: Suspension of account (from 1 hour to a few days, depending on the severity)
Step 3: Closing of the account and in some cases holding payments