When you you are online you can control your online status with the SoulCams Model Application. It means that you can decide if you would like to be in free chat, members only mode or use the break function while you are online. There is only one status you cannot set manually: the private show. So if you are in free chat or members only mode your status will automatically change to Private status if a member or members take you to private session.
If you would like to see how you can recognize if a member goes to private show (Standard Private Show and 1on1) with you or peeks in your room with VOYEUR then read the Private Show Types
- Your online live picture is visible for all visitors (guests and members) except viewers from those countries you banned. Visitors will ask you several questions in the common (main) free chat and you should answer them.
- Free chat is the best place for showing yourself to the customers or the future customers (guests). Reply to their questions, inform them about the reasons why they should choose you for a private show!
- Models in FREE CHAT will be listed at the top of the Who is Online? page.
- Please learn what is allowed and what is not why you are in FREE CHAT, you can find the rules under menu LIST OF THE RULES
Free Private Conversation
If you would like to talk with a user separately in free chat then you can invite him to free private conversation. This means that you are still in free chat but your conversation will be separated from the main free chat, so nobody else will see what you type to each other. This is a great way for models to get customers know better. You can select between the tabs, so while you talk with a viewer in private conversation you still can type to the main free chat as well by clicking on the 'FREE CHAT' tab.
Members only mode
- This function is recommended only when you have a private show on other site(s) and you would like to hide your live cam picture from SoulCams free chat viewers.
- Members only mode means that your live camera picture is hidden from viewers although they still can access your room and they can type to you as well. If you use this function we advise you to keep typing to chat area if you see visitors in your room, they may wait until you are free again!
- If you are in MEMBERS ONLY MODE members may go to private session with you any time. As soon as a member goes to private he will see your live cam picture. Members also canpeek in your room with VOYEUR function if you enabled it. To read more about VOYEUR function and the way you can enable / limit it read the VOYEUR section. You also can receive Tips from SoulCams members while you use the MEMBERS ONLY MODE.
- Don' t use MEMBERS ONLY MODE if you would like to:
- take a break
- leave the cam (going to the bathroom, etc)
For such purposes you have to go offline or you may use the function called 'BREAK'.
- If you use the break function it means that you stay online but your camera feed is not visible for visitors and you cannot chat with them.
- We advise you to use break function only if you need to leave your PC for a short time (going to bathroom, have a snack, smoking, etc) but you would like to stay online on SoulCams.com.
- If you enable break function then viewers will see that you are online and they also will expect you to become available shortly.
- You can turn on break function in the SoulCams Model application with the 'coffee' icon.
- You can use the break function as many times as you wish.
- If you turn on this function then you have maximum 15 minutes available for break. If the 15 minutes passes you will automatically go offline if you do not interrupt (a pop-up window will notify you 30 seconds before the end of the break time).
- If you are on a break then the visitors will see this text: I' ll be right back but you can surprise me with a gift or send me a naughty message!
- While you are on a break, members will be able to type to you and you can see what they write but if the break function automatically finishes (and you go offline) then the texts member wrote will be lost.
- While you are on a break members cannot be taken to STANDARD PRIVATE, ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE or VOYEUR function, they only can send you a GIFT or check your profile page (including sending a message to you). Members also can type to you and you can see it in the SoulCams Model Application but you cannot reply to them while the break function is on, only if you interrupt and stop the break function.
- If you wish to disable the break function then simply click on the break icon and you will go back to the online status you were in before you switched on the break function. For example if you were in members only mode and you turned on the break function and you stop it (before it would automatically finish) in 10 minutes then you will get back to members only mode (of course from then you can change your status)